IronCon Tickets On Sale Tomorrow!

IshapIshap Posts: 183Member, Creator Admin
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
DETAILS AND CREDIT PACKAGE:

http://www.ironrealms.com/ironcon

We're selling 50 IronCon tickets! Come party with the Gods, Celani and other players of Midkemia Online and the other Iron Realms Entertainment games in Las Vegas!

IronCon registration opens at Noon Pacific/8 pm GMT on Wednesday, December 12th

WHEN: Friday July 19th and Saturday July 20th, 2013

WHERE: Las Vegas

WHAT DOES IT COST: Admission to the IronCon is free...but you need to buy a special 150 bound credit package to attend. That package is $100. When you buy those credits, you'll be asked for your character name (of course) so you can get your bound credits, as well as the name of the person to put on the guest list for IronCon.

IMPORTANT: There are only 75 total spots available. 50 are being sold now, 25 will be sold at a to-be-announced future date. Once they're gone we won't be able to add anyone else to the guest list, due to capacity restrictions in the rental agreement for the property.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on this thread! I hope to see some of you there!
Post edited by Ishap on
·

Comments

• GedGed Posts: 64Member ✭✭✭
    Looks like I might make it!
    Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

~Mark Twain

IshapKillianAstalonNaftali
    ·
  • AmerothAmeroth Posts: 709Member ✭✭✭✭

I promise to PK anyone who buys their tickets before I do...................................

*Flying the Flag of the UK*

Ishap
    ·
  • GedGed Posts: 64Member ✭✭✭
    and don't forget..

"Killian smells"
    Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

~Mark Twain

·
  • KillianKillian Posts: 240Member, Creator, God Admin
    Killian smells... like glitter-filled chocolate-frosted cupcakes of WIN!!!!

(I'd like it noted, I 'roleplay' a cake fan, but I'm 100% team pie irl. Just incase ya'll plan to throw down and party with us in Vegas, pie pls, kthx)
              A Killian Comment, brought to you by the letters G, O, and D, kthx.
    KarinyaGenomin
    ·
  • KarinyaKarinya Posts: 48Member ✭✭✭
    Hrm. I might be able to swing it. We will see.

The disgusting maggot Grin has been stomped to death by Prandur, God of Fire.
    IshapKillian
    ·
  • RhiarinnRhiarinn Posts: 360Member ✭✭✭✭
    Oh sad, in the middle of the working day... I hope there are some left when I get home and can actually log into a non-work site to buy mine!

·
    There's two sales, just in case! 

Besides, who's gonna sit and snark it up with me in the corner, making everyone visit us like the royalty that we are if not Rhirhi?!
    ·
  • NomiNomi Posts: 79Member ✭✭✭
    You guys did decide to fly Caelyria over (and all those other requests she made) right? She's like the coolest celani ever. Worth it!
    Azlee
    ·
    Question: Are the passes transferable? As in, could I bribe someone else to buy me one and transfer it to me? Or buy two, with the intent of bringing someone else along?

·
  • Tith-onankaTith-onanka Posts: 161Member, Moderator, God Immortal
    Killian said:
    Ged said:
    If not, we can totally work on a life-size cardboard Ged with some sort of npc-like replies to anyone who passes by.
    "Why yes, yes I can find a Baron to help with that."
    "Please do not instigate Grin."
    "There are no Mockers."

I is sad, you promised that I would be the only cardboard figure there! :-@
    ·
    Killian said:
    Ged said:
    If not, we can totally work on a life-size cardboard Ged with some sort of npc-like replies to anyone who passes by.
    "Why yes, yes I can find a Baron to help with that."
    "Please do not instigate Grin."
    "There are no Mockers."

I is sad, you promised that I would be the only cardboard figure there! :-@
    Since you are a god, you get the upgraded press-board cutout, not just mere cardboard which is easily broken. *sagenods*

Tith-onanka
    ·

Rhiarinn said:
    Question: Are the passes transferable? As in, could I bribe someone else to buy me one and transfer it to me? Or buy two, with the intent of bringing someone else along?
    I believe it's much like buying proper credits, so long as it says your name and info you should be fine. If you're worried post-purchase, I'd just pop Mr. Ishap a note, he loves notes!

Also, mebbe mortals get blow ups, Gods get those nice photorealistic cut outs? We should discuss.
    ·
  • IshapIshap Posts: 183Member, Creator Admin
    Rhiarinn said:
    You (or whomever) will need to provide the RL information of the person you or they are going to bring at the time of purchase. That is definitely OK to do. The reason we want the info at the time of purchase is so that nobody tries to scalp the tickets. We will be checking IDs at the door since there is free alcohol on the premises, and giving out colored wristbands based on drinking age.
    ·
    It isn't open :(
    ·

Your account has been credited with 150 bound credits and IronCon access.

:D

MallaidhAritaelisIshap
    ·
  • MallaidhMallaidh Posts: 2,465Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Fly the flag for the Brits, Ameroth! hehe

Aritaelis
    ·
  • AstalonAstalon Posts: 581Member, Creator, Moderator, God Admin
    Look forward to seeing you!
    ·
  • AritaelisAritaelis Posts: 678Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if Ameroth is as suave irl as his avatar suggests.

It's like something out of the Chap.

·
    Sent By: (Midkemia) on 2012-12-12 22:27:19
    Your account has been credited with 150 bound credits and IronCon access.

Shiny! And huzzah, that I was able to connect via my phone.

Ishap
    ·
  • RhuricRhuric Posts: 1,985Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    D: Ticket sales opened so soooon. I won't be able to purchase mine until february, so I likely won't be able to go after all :(

"One more dance along the razor's edge finished. Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive, today.”

·
    Not all of them are being sold this early, there'll be a smaller batch closer to the meet, plenty of opportunity to buy yours!
    ·